Commitment, transparency and honesty are the building blocks of any healthy relationship; be it a relationship between family members, friends, office colleagues, or even that of a company with its customers. That is why, all relationships need "SeedhiBaat".
"SeedhiBaat" or "straight talk" is a thought, a voice that makes honest and direct conversation in a relationship.
StoryMirror in collaboration with IIFL Finance presents #SeedhiBaat - a contest that intends to spread the importance of "SeedhiBaat" in terms of commitment, honesty, transparency and valuing relationships.
- Write a story, poem or quote that delivers the message of #SeedhiBaat.
- Use #SeedhiBaat in your content as well as in the tags.
- There are no restrictions on genre.
- Participants should submit their original content only.
- There is no limit to the number of stories, poems or quotes that you can submit.
- There is no word limit.
- Winners will be decided based on editorial scores and number of votes.
English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia & Bangla.
- Top winners will also receive exclusive IIFL Finance merchandise featuring your favourite cricket superstar, Rohit Sharma! Refer Prizes section to know more.
- Top 3 winners will receive a digital certificate of appreciation and free access to StoryMirror Fiction Writing course (Foundation course - http://sm-s.in/hiTr31d)
- Top 20 winners in every language and category will be published as e-book.
- All participants will receive a digital participation certificate and StoryMirror Shop voucher worth Rs.100 to buy any book from http://sm-s.in/RdQIrK0
- Submission Period – 24th September, 2020 (00:01 hrs) - 20th October, 2020 (23:59 hrs) IST.
- Voting Period – 25th October, 2020 – 15th November, 2020.
- Results – 20th November, 2020.
Phone number: +91 9372458287