Constant perseverance, focused effort and stubbornness with a purpose brings forth a boosted expertise and striking advancement in the creative field. StoryMirror invites you all to a unique 52 Week Writing Challenge - 2020 (Edition 3). This competition will take your writing skills to the next level and strengthen your creative endurance.
Launching the third season of the competition in 10 languages, we plan to take this competition to greater heights.
Buckle up, wear your writing hats and get ready for the biggest writing challenge.
1. Participants need to submit either 52 stories or 52 poems consecutively for 52 weeks, i.e., 1 content under respective category (story/poem) every week.
2. For example, If you are starting your submission from the 3rd week of January 2020, you can submit up to the 3rd week of January 2021.
3. Participants can register for different categories (story/poem). However, each set of 52 submissions should be under the same category of story/poem.
4. There should not be any break in submission once the writer starts submitting under this contest. If there is a break, they will be disqualified.
5. The challenge is divided into mini- write-a-thons.
- 13 weeks write-a-thon
- 26 weeks write-a-thon
- 39 weeks write-a-thon
Clear a level to be eligible for the benefits of that level
6. Winners will be decided on the basis of a number of reads & number of likes on their submissions and editorial scores. This will be the cumulative score for all 52 submissions.
7. All the submissions to be made under contest.storymirror.com, else the submissions will not qualify.
8. The decision of StoryMirror will be final and binding on all participants
1. Top 10 in each category will get certificates from StoryMirror on completing 52 weeks challenge.
2. 2 Winners of each language (1 story + 1 poem) to have their physical book published through StoryMirror in the traditional mode.
3.On completion of 13 weeks: Digital Certificate (1/4th of the journey)
4. On Completion of 26 weeks i.e 1/2 of the journey: You get free Gold Membership + Certificate
5. On Completion of 39 weeks, i.e 3/4 of the journey: StoryMirror launches your E-book + Certificate
Contest Period – January 1, 2020, to April 15, 2021
Submission Period – January 1, 2020, to April 15, 2021
Registration up to – April 15, 2020
Results – June 2021