A teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others.
A teacher is a great source of knowledge, learning, and information. They create a foundation for everyone which helps us throughout our life. They are the guiding light in everyone's life and broaden the horizon of how we see the world, mold our thoughts, and shape our personality.
5th September, the occasion of National Teacher's Day, that commemorates the birth anniversary of former President Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, StoryMirror presents "Thankyou Teacher - Season 2" to express gratitude and recognize your teacher's contribution in your life.
- Participants can submit stories/ poems/ quotes/ audio story and audio poem on the given theme.
- Winners will be decided on the basis of editorial scores and readers' engagement in the content.
- Participants should submit their original content. There is no limit to the number of content to be submitted.
- Use "#ThankyouTeacher" in your content.
- There is no word limit.
- Use "Teacher's Day" "Thank You Teacher" in your content and tag.
- Top 10 story and poem will win the Jury Choice Award in each language and category and will get a discount voucher worth Rs. 149 and digital Appreciation certificate. The parameters considered for winning are editorial scores by our editorial team.
- Participants who submit 20 or more stories/poems will be featured in the StoryMirror Author Gallery.
- Top 5 audios in each language will win the Jury Choice Award in each language and category and will get a discount voucher worth Rs. 149 and digital Appreciation certificate.
- Top 5 quotes in each language with highest reader engagement (likes and comments) will win the Jury Choice Award in each language and category and will get a discount voucher worth Rs. 149 and digital Appreciation certificate.
- All participants will receive a participation certificate.
Submission period: September 02, 2022 to September 30, 2022
Declaration of Result: 30 October 2022
Phone number: +91 9372458287 / 022-49240082
WhatsApp: +91 84528 04735