Watch the moon together..
Watch the moon together..2 mins 201 2 mins 201
1. He said,
"If you want,
We can watch the moon together".
And I thought,
"Sure, but I'd rather watch you
While you're watching the moon".
2. I love it when he laughs.
Not the one out of habit or empathy,
The kind when he explains his-
Favourite childhood memories
Or the best punch lines
Of the previous night's comedy show.
3. To say I'm lucky to find you
Is an understatement,
You're to me what home is to others.
4. Everytime he smiles,
I look away.
You know how they say,
Eyes can't lie.
5. You look me in the eyes and
1. Give me a white paper and pen,
And let me pour out
Some feelings with them.
2. I don't know about death but,
I'm surely afraid of the days when
I don't feel Alive.
3. I always thought that
I want to disappear and get lost.
But then I realised,
All I ever wanted was
To be found.
4. I walk down the empty corridors
Of my school and wonder,
Who's now living,
A little you, a little me?
5. I've a muse.
He has the most beautiful eyes,
That have ever met mine.
1. I sat down to write poetry,
And caught myself describing you.
2. I remember our first meeting-
Too many nervous laughs
And easy blush.
3. I've never wished for much,
Just some icecream and
Sunsets with you.
4. Hold me so tight that when you let go,
My skin can still feel you,
And my clothes still have your perfume.
5. I don't even know
When I started being in love with you,
Just one night, I stared at the moon,
From my window, thinking of you,
And I knew,
I'm in love.