Regular life seems to have come to a halt since the outbreak of coronavirus. The things that marked our day, going to school, college, office, meeting friends and new people, playing sports or going to malls or to dine out have vanished. While some have adapted to the new normal very well, some are still struggling to adjust. Everyone has their own experiences.
StoryMirror presents the 30 Days Diary Writing Challenge, a daily writing challenge where you pen down your daily experiences in the form of a story or poem.
- You have to share your daily experience in the form of a story, poem or audio.
- Participants can register for different categories (story/poem/audio). However, each set of 30 submissions should be under the same category of either story or poem.
- Winners will be decided based on the number of submissions for all 30 days. For eg, If you submit all 30 entries in 5 days or 10 days then you will not be considered as the winner. For being a winner you need to submit 30 entries in 30 days.
- The entry should be either a story or a poem. Article or essay writing is not accepted.
- Participants should submit their original content. There is no limit to the number of content you submit.
- There is no word limit.
- Any submission made over email or as hard copy or without using the contest link will not be eligible for entry.
- There is no participation fee.
- Your participation certificates are available in your profile under the certificate section.
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia & Bangla.
- All participants will receive a participation certificate.
- All participants who write for all 30 days will get a chance to get their content published in an ebook.
- Winner certificates to all the winners.
Submission period: 1 June 2021 to 30 June 2021
Result: July 30, 2021
Phone number: +91 9372458287