StoryMirror presents a unique year-long writing challenge !!! Writing daily for each of the 365 days in the year will help you to build a writing habits. The concept of this challenge is simple enough that anyone would be able to express their thoughts in as few words as possible.
To make your journey easier, StoryMirror would be giving "Topic of the Day" to write on.
So, grab the opportunity and start expressing yourself in as few words as possible.
1. Participants need to submit at least 1 quote daily on the given topic.
2. A new topic will be revealed daily at 12:00 AM midnight.
3. You can submit your quotes in multiple languages.
4. There should not be any break in submission once the writer starts submitting under this contest. If there is a break, they will not be eligible for prizes.
5. All the submissions to be made under https://contest.storymirror.com/, else the submissions will not qualify.
6. The decision of StoryMirror will be final and binding on all participants
1. All the participants will get certificates every month from StoryMirror if they submit quotes daily in a month in #Quotesdaily challenge.
2. One writer in each language will get recognized as QuoteMaster every month. To know more about QuoteMaster, please click here: https://awards.storymirror.com/program/quotemaster/6a30e58b-d9b1-4fa9-82af-874483f864ce
3. Special prizes and recognition for writers who write for all 365 days.
Contest Period – February 1, 2020, to February 28, 2021
Languages - English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia & Bangla.